Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

rutiger

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2006
same problem. What is the Fix??? Reboots don't work.
Restart didn't help for me. What did fix it was edit wallpaper. Just changed it from the solid color I had to another and saved. Then icon customization came back for me.

ps3zocker

macrumors 6502
May 3, 2012
They should have an edit icon in the control center
Those borderless buttons for plus and power look so off. It‘s also weird that you tap a plus button just to have another button with a plus that says „Add Controls“. They should have the same capsule style buttons at the top like you have when editing the home screen.

zakarhino

Contributor
Sep 13, 2014
1Password is the only app on my primary homescreen that didnt get an auto dark mode icon 🤬

Nikhil72

macrumors 68000
Oct 21, 2005
I realized with beta 2 and this continues with beta 3, but photos I export from Lightroom in JPEG 100% quality seem to be displaying in the photos app with significant loss of detail compared to how they appear in Lightroom or on my iOS 17 devices. The actual detail is still there but for some reason the app is displaying it at less than ideal quality. Not affecting HEIFs.

• Wow
Reactions: HuNay

HuNay

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2023
I so wish we could pick what colors the dynamic wallpaper uses... Personally don’t love a pink Lock Screen.

Reactions: GoldenChild

twx

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2017
Michigan, USA
Just noticed that I’ve been receiving iMessages but haven’t been getting any notifications for them. Just did a restart. We’ll see if it works properly now.

Fred Zed

macrumors 603
Aug 15, 2019
Florida Unfortunately
Restarted and still no dark Telegram icon. Which Telegram icon did you set?

Edit: Changed the icon to filled in Telegram settings and now it's dark.
Same issue for me. It was because I wasn’t using the default Telegram icon. Set your Telegram icon to default and it’ll change to dark Apple dark mode.
Side note ,Incorrect badge number bug still present in Telegram still.

Attachments

• IMG_8952.jpeg
    IMG_8952.jpeg
    80.8 KB · Views: 48
Reactions: ShaneSparkyYYZ
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.