Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Nautilus007

macrumors 68030
Jul 13, 2007
U.S
Please keep expectations low.
I have a feeling this will be very similar to the three fall events, two main products, maybe three. Nothing too major.
My guess? iPad pros, airtags, and maybe, just maybe, AirPods. That’s it.
And then at wwdc, which will literally be only about a month and two weeks away from April 20, I expect them to introduce the 24 inch and 14 inch iMac and MacBook Pro with M1X.
but I do not expect this event to be packed
I agree, will be a disappointing event.

Lemon Olive

Suspended
Nov 30, 2020
I think that the AirTags have a better chance of being launched than a new iMac
Well then I think you're not paying attention.

1. The new iMac models are referenced in the macOS 11.3 beta, which usually indicates they will ship with that release. That release is imminent. And so are these iMacs.

2. Apple would not have quietly introduced their Find My network last week if they were ever planning to release AirTags, let alone a week later. It is abundantly clear now that AirTags are a simply an in-house product they made for developing the network. You don't need such a thing from Apple, there are plenty of identical offerings.

HarryWild

macrumors 68020
Oct 27, 2012
A month behind schedule. Better have either a iPad Mini and/or better yet iPad Mini Pro after such a long time. Must be 7? year with the same design body and front camera!

Not sure what the range of Air Tag is. I want a cheap way to find my parked car in giant parking ramps and flat airport parking lot that are nearly 3 blocks square. Sick of calling security to locate my car.

Reactions: D_J
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.