Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Dust-by-Monday

macrumors 6502
Aug 24, 2021
Visible. But once again, it’s a very first beta version not without a meaning.
I was responding to the person that couldn’t see the issues I was pointing out. I know it’s a beta and I don’t expect it to be perfect but this was literally the only screenshot that I saw that had weird spacing issues.

Populus

macrumors 603
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Is it possible to leave normal color icons for light mode and make it switch to monochrome (tinted) when the iPhone enters dark mode?

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
Getting things looking right is still rough, the lowest icon row needs to be able to go lower, icons look out of place. IMG_5726.png

adamlbiscuit

macrumors 6502a
Sep 22, 2008
South Yorkshire, UK
IMG_2084.PNG
IMG_2085.PNG

Here's mine. Replaced the apps which don't (yet) have Dark Mode icons to ones I made using the old-fashioned shortcut method.

Kept the system appearance Light because Dark Mode plays havoc with my eyes (astigmatism sufferer), but I like the increased contrast between the light system and the dark icons.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.