Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JippaLippa

macrumors 68000
Jan 14, 2013
EU gets external appstores, but no apple intelligence due to the DMCA.
I'll let you decide if this was a good deal for Europeans...

Mother Nature

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2023
Colombia
RE: expanding EU sideloading to iPad: This is great, now we just need the same for visionOS and Apple TV. And for the other countries to regulate

Hopefully in the future, alt stores will fill in the blanks for functionality the iPad will never have under Apple and we can actually get a device that’s not baby’s first OS
Why don't you get an Oculus VR or a Chromebox? Why don't you get a Galaxy Tab?
I just don't understand why people look so desperately to have Android features on Apple Devices?

Apple has released the devices and we always know (and have known) their limitations, yet people have voted with their wallets.

What you are looking for is already available, we just don't need to get all of that on Apple Devices.

Jamie0003

macrumors 65816
Apr 17, 2009
Norfolk, UK
Why don't you get an Oculus VR or a Chromebox? Why don't you get a Galaxy Tab?
I just don't understand why people look so desperately to have Android features on Apple Devices?

Apple has released the devices and we always know (and have known) their limitations, yet people have voted with their wallets.

What you are looking for is already available, we just don't need to get all of that on Apple Devices.
Because I’m in the Apple ecosystem. Counter to that, why wouldn’t you want the iPad to be better?

breenmask

macrumors regular
Nov 20, 2023
Right but not Apple. Gotcha 😉
but not apple what?

epic knowingly hid their own payment processor using feature flags during review and enabled it after the app was approved

lmao if you think epic didn't know they were going to get banned, you're terribly mistaken

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.