Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

teknikal90

macrumors 68040
Jan 28, 2008
Vancouver, BC
Clearly, OpenAI (and the rest of the industry) is still trying to figure out how to monetize their offering. And the big guns are flexing their muscles in the meantime to get their way as much as possible in the gold rush.

canadianreader

macrumors 65816
Sep 24, 2014
I am sure OpenAI is much more privacy-aware than the abomination of a company called Google and the disgrace of an operating system called Android! Right?

Android is open source you could use Android without Google services and control every aspect of it just like a macOS without Apple services or Windows without Microsoft services

Reactions: SmugMaverick

ApostolisApo

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2015
Gothenburg
Android is open source you could use Android without Google services and control every aspect of it just like a macOS without Apple services or Windows without Microsoft services
Unfortunately it seems to be true that you cannot use sarcasm on Internet...
I thought my beyond stupid language would be sufficient for the post to be identified as ironic, but it seems the abundant stupidity even on this site makes even ironic posts possible to be regarded as serious :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.