Welcome to the Mozilla Connect Community!

Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
upward trending graph

High fives all around! In the last month, this community submitted 179 new ideas, started 361 discussions and posted 1522 replies.

Community activity

Stop Locking in uploads to the Most Recently Used file list

Partly because I have a healthy sense of paranoia about YOU PEOPLE IN FIREFOX having access to my most recently used file list - it really is NONE of your business.It also smacks of more surveillance state bull**bleep** - but via the people of Mozill...

Phuxxi by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Firefox Mobile toolbar redesign needs a compact mode

As of July 11, the main toolbar has been replaced in Firefix Android Nightly. It now takes up twice as much space, and that was just to add the forward and back buttons to it. Please add an option to return to the single row compact UI with the tab a...

Your settings for getting user data for advertising

Hello Mozilla!Just read that you started to collect user data for advertising and that the default after version 128 is to set it on. Without warning.I enjoyed your product in the past because you were working in the interest of your users, with few ...

stfms by Making moves
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

Less Number Of Search Suggestions

First Of All, Thank you for such a wonderful Browser. I have been using Firefox Mobile for a while now. Everything is perfect for my needs. Except for one thing.Less Number Of Search Suggestions.Firefox Mobile shows less number of search suggestions....

Lucifer by Making moves
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

include arabic translation

Hello Please is it possible to include the arabic language in the new translation feature? thank you

said by New member
  • 3 replies
  • 7 kudos

Share your feedback on the AI services experiment in Nightly

Hi folks,  In the next few days, we will start the Nightly experiment which provides easy access to AI services from the sidebar. This functionality is entirely optional, and it’s there to see if it’s a helpful addition to Firefox. It is not built in...

asafko by Employee
  • 93 replies
  • 12 kudos
Let's get started

Oh hey, it's great seeing you here! We're excited to connect, collaborate, and create great products...together. To help you settle in nicely and get started on your community journey, we've put together a few links.

• Community Vision
  • Community Guidelines
  • The Idea Journey
  • Mozilla Support
    If you're looking for help with technical or performance-related issues, please visit Mozilla Support. That is the best channel for troubleshooting such issues as well as asking any how-to questions for all Mozilla products.
    Announcements
    Mozilla Connect is now two years old! Thank you all for continuing to share feedback and ideas, participate in meaningful discussions, and work together to help improve our products. We have some exciting plans for this year, including more opportunities to connect (see what we did there?) and collaborate.
    Top Kudoed Authors