Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Razorpit

Suspended
Feb 2, 2021
All they have to do is bribe the Supreme Court now, problem solved.
Well the good news is if there's something in the Constitution that covers TikTok they'll get it right. No bribes needed or taken. Warning, it may take some time however. They are working their way through the mess activist judges created about 40 years ago. A lot of bad law was deemed constitutional.

redbeard331

macrumors 68030
Jul 21, 2009
Well the good news is if there's something in the Constitution that covers TikTok they'll get it right. No bribes needed or taken. Warning, it may take some time however. They are working their way through the mess activist judges created about 40 years ago. A lot of bad law was deemed constitutional.

This doesn’t even make sense, hiding behind the constitution to pad corporate power and profits at the expense of everyone else is definitely NOT in the Constitution.

They made bribery legal, and have now created anarchy, the most “activist” court in history is the extremist court in power today. People are unfortunately going to learn the hard way, expect a lot more of stuff like this, a lot more. But I’m sure you’ll come and tell me how this is good for us since the marching orders have been given and are being carried out.

Reactions: ronntaylor

Razorpit

Suspended
Feb 2, 2021
This doesn’t even make sense, hiding behind the constitution to pad corporate power and profits at the expense of everyone else is definitely NOT in the Constitution.

They made bribery legal, and have now created anarchy, the most “activist” court in history is the extremist court in power today. People are unfortunately going to learn the hard way, expect a lot more of stuff like this, a lot more. But I’m sure you’ll come and tell me how this is good for us since the marching orders have been given and are being carried out.

The only time ”bribery is legal” is when the DOJ says it is. Biden and Clinton taking millions in from China, not problem. Clinton’s taking in millions from Russia no problem. Supreme Court fixed a 40 year old wrong and you don’t like it.In the U.S. Congress writes laws, not the multitude of unelected 3 letter agencies.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.