Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thecautioners

macrumors 6502a
Dec 5, 2022
IMG_0631.jpeg
My daughter’s SE2! She is almost 6 and has been thoroughly enjoying her ability to call family. It will serve as a tracker when she starts kindergarten in the fall. I got a kid sized band from Amazon and it fits perfectly. She has been taught how to make calls but she doesn’t need to know how to mess with other things just yet. During school it will be locked down with downtime and schooltime, and if she’s not allowed to wear it, it’ll live in her backpack during the day.

The watch was bought Amazon “renewed” for half the price of a new one, but seems to be brand new as it gave me the full 60 days to buy AppleCare, which I obviously did, as she is a young child and therefore feral 😂

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2018
Guys.

Need your input.

I’m loafing around, whilst my car is being serviced, so I thought I’d kill some time and pop to the Apple Store, to buy a new strap.

Product Red sport band, or silver Milanese Loop? It will be on a SS case.

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2018
Hello everyone.

I have the midnight sport band, and have just ordered the storm blue sport band.

Can anyone please post a picture of the two?

Thanks, and wishing you well.

rwilliams

macrumors 68040
Apr 8, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Received the new "Blurple" color of the Nomad Sport band yesterday. Already own the same band in Ultra Orange, which is one of the band I own I like the most in terms of fit and feel.

View attachment 2396148 View attachment 2396149 View attachment 2396150

Ha, I'm wearing the Ultra Orange band on my Ultra today. It's ridiculously orange, but I love it. I have 3 Nomad sport bands (black, Ultra Orange, Atlantic Blue) and I really like them a lot. They're not cheap, but worth the money to me.

Reactions: xDKP and oMc

Grayburn

macrumors 68020
Jul 12, 2010
England
Ha, I'm wearing the Ultra Orange band on my Ultra today. It's ridiculously orange, but I love it. I have 3 Nomad sport bands (black, Ultra Orange, Atlantic Blue) and I really like them a lot. They're not cheap, but worth the money to me.
I've got a pack of 3 straps randomly (I'm always a user of branded straps or nothing person) that are like for like of the Nomad bands, other then the branding, only cost a couple of quid.

Would love to get a feel of the Nomad to see if the quality if the materials used are worth the price or they're just a rip off and the same quality as the cheapo ones.

WatchBands

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2022
Does anyone have the Light Blue sports band from this season and can compare it side by side with Slate Blue? I went to the Apple Store yesterday and was surprised by how much it resembled Slate Blue so I didn’t pick it up as I was hoping for a lighter blue.

I might still pick it up but thought they looked really similar.

The Cockney Rebel

macrumors 68030
Nov 16, 2018
Does anyone have the Light Blue sports band from this season and can compare it side by side with Slate Blue? I went to the Apple Store yesterday and was surprised by how much it resembled Slate Blue so I didn’t pick it up as I was hoping for a lighter blue.

I might still pick it up but thought they looked really similar.
I know what you mean.

I have midnight, and just received storm blue.

Waste of time, they are almost identical.

Lyusi

macrumors regular
Jun 10, 2021
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.