Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ATmahe

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2023
It works with the stock camera app, but you need to hold the phone completely still and then wait a few seconds to get the option. Best is to put it on a tripod.

ToddH

macrumors 68030
Jul 5, 2010
Central Tx
While my DSLR gently weeps....
LOL, well at least the DSLR does a much better job. I have the Sony A7RV 61mp body and using the Sigma 135mm f/1.8, that combo produces amazing results. However I love experimenting with the iPhone 15 Pro max to see what I can get with it. If the camera on the 16 pro max is twice as good, I’ll have to get one.

IpadNTexas

macrumors newbie
Mar 29, 2020
IMG_0004.jpeg

I used to take photos on a Canon 5D Mark III, I have some nice ones. Life got in the way, husband got sick and passed, and I haven’t taken photos for a while. So, now the Canon is old technology and I want wireless transfer since I use an iPad Pro for editing. Thinking very seriously about getting the iphone 16 Pro Max when it debuts. Refreshing myself with Affinity Photo for iPad using just some old photos from Apple Photos to practice on. Have had an iphone 12 Pro since 2020 and never taken any photos with it 😯, thought I would give it a try just to practice more editing with newer pic. Took this photo this week of the Texas Red River at OK border, with the 12 Pro and was so surprised it is this good. Still gonna get the 16 PM and excited to see how much better it will be. Thanks for letting me bore you with old technology her.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.