Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Heindijs

macrumors 6502
May 15, 2021
I'm very interested in the Island IPA ...
It was very good! The Big Wave wasn't anything special but the Island IPA had very nice fruity flavours. It says something about passionfruit, guava and orange on the front and I could def taste the passionfruit notes. Great for a hot summer day or at a barbecue!

pachyderm

macrumors G4
Jan 12, 2008
Smyrna, TN
It was very good! The Big Wave wasn't anything special but the Island IPA had very nice fruity flavours. It says something about passionfruit, guava and orange on the front and I could def taste the passionfruit notes. Great for a hot summer day or at a barbecue!
Yeah we used to get them here in our Publix... but I never tried them...

Reactions: Heindijs

The-Real-Deal82

macrumors P6
Jan 17, 2013
Wales, United Kingdom
As am I.

That looks delicious (and is a beer I have never seen, let alone sampled or savoured).

Do enjoy.

I’ve been to the Zot brewery in Bruges, it’s a lovely beer and served in quite a few of the pubs across that city. There was talk at one point of laying pipework to supply certain pubs directly. Not sure if that ever happened, but Bruges is a Mecca for fine wheat beers as you will know.

Scepticalscribe

macrumors Haswell
Jul 29, 2008
In a coffee shop.
I’ve been to the Zot brewery in Bruges, it’s a lovely beer and served in quite a few of the pubs across that city. There was talk at one point of laying pipework to supply certain pubs directly. Not sure if that ever happened, but Bruges is a Mecca for fine wheat beers as you will know.
I am more than partial to good Belgian beers, but this is one brewery I hadn't known about.

Actually, I blush to admit that, since reading these posts, I have been browsing reviews of Zot beers.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.