Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Keenenkb

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2024
Here because I'm unable to flash the cMP 4,1 firmware to 5,1. I've been directed to ask the users here for help, as the traditional firmware flash method seems to have stopped working.

Coach John

macrumors newbie
May 23, 2024
Thanks to MFI (Made for IPhone) hearing aids I gave up my android habit and switched to IPhone two years ago. That made me 50% Mac since I was a longtime IPad user. Windows laptop was on its last legs and I popped for 15" M3 Mackbook Air to replace it. A few more bucks for a dock and I could run my two external monitors and began to wonder why I still had a desktop Windows machine. So, my sister is getting a beefy Windows machine and I am learning to speak Mac. I still prefer Chrome to Safari and Gmail to Mail, but am learning my way around Finder slowly. Photos will always be a mystery to me. A lot of exif data seems to be wrong and a ton of my photos seem to have been created on January 1, 1980. Bleh. I had my photos in folders by year, but that all went away on import.

But now I am 100% Mac and will need lots of help.

Coach John

Reactions: GlenK and decafjava

Bandan

macrumors newbie
Jun 5, 2024
Hi everyone, I'm Jude. New here and looking to learn more and contribute to this awesome community.

Keenenkb

macrumors newbie
May 14, 2024
I joined for help with my several cMP 4,1>5,1 machines when I finally decided to max them out for one more life cycle before they become entirely obsolete. I've gained a lot of new information since joining.

LayJ

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2024
Hi, everyone
I have been browsing macrumors for nearly a year, and today is the day I just registered.
Glad to join this awesome community!

Reactions: decafjava

liam899

macrumors newbie
Jul 19, 2024
Gonna say hi to all the other users in here before I go ahead and surf the forum further, excited to chit chat about anything really, see you guys around

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.