Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

dsdevries

macrumors regular
Aug 13, 2009
I would move the Sonos app to the partially working section, as I found out today that the true play tuning feature doesn't work on iOS 18 Beta 2

CrisiomiroX

macrumors newbie
Jun 24, 2024
UK
I’m a new user, which I assume is why I can’t edit the OP, but the Naturespace app is partially working. Trying to start a timer causes it to crash. I’ve reported it to the devs.

JannisN

macrumors newbie
Aug 24, 2018
The Wyze app seems broken in beta 2 (was working fine in b1). The app launches, but when tapping on a device (in my case a sprinkler controller), it crashes.

TheLocNar

macrumors regular
Nov 2, 2017
The Wyze app seems broken in beta 2 (was working fine in b1). The app launches, but when tapping on a device (in my case a sprinkler controller), it crashes.
This has been happening to me for at least the past year. I ditched it and use Google Home for the three Wyze lightbulbs I have.

punkypj

macrumors newbie
Nov 17, 2012
Tandem (uk banking app) - can anyone confirm if they are seeing the same issue I am? App opens fine, can login, see balance etc, but crucially buttons to withdraw are no longer present?

Deep_Thought

macrumors 6502
Oct 13, 2008
Revolut Business is not fully working - you can't scroll beyond 30 days to see historic transactions.

HouseLannister

macrumors 6502
Jun 8, 2021
Is this a bug or working as intended? When you Hide and Require FaceID for AdGuard, it disables the Safari extensions and you still see ads. Not sure if I should report that.

You also can't hide most of Apple's apps, which is super annoying. I wanted this feature to be a way to clean up clutter and that doesn't seem to be the focus.

Apple Mac Daz

macrumors 68040
Jun 2, 2011
Manchester
Tandem (uk banking app) - can anyone confirm if they are seeing the same issue I am? App opens fine, can login, see balance etc, but crucially buttons to withdraw are no longer present?

No issue here, I click payout and the option is there to select verified linked account

Akinom

macrumors newbie
Dec 26, 2023
The PNC banking app does not appear to be working, just a generic sign on failure message. No issues accessing it via desktop.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.