Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Lioness~

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2017
Sweden
3rd ep is out and I've only watched half of it.
Figured we could go back and watch it from the start soon, and then watch it to the end.
Then also watch it another time before ep4 comes.

It's so much going on in this serie!

ritmomundo

macrumors 68020
Jan 12, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
Wow, a LOT has happened in just 3 episodes. I would've pegged
Blood and Cheese for a season finale event, not the first episode.
This season has definitely picked up the pace.

Reactions: PhoenixDown

Lioness~

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2017
Sweden
OMG, ep 4.....🐉🔥💥

This is totally my favorite serie now. Hope it will be material left for a 3rd season.
But I have seen and heard of plenty of dragon eggs, it's good.

I hope Rhaenyra takes back her thrown soon.

Last edited:

shadow puppet

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Dec 2, 2012
4th padded cell on the right
I was a mess after last night’s episode. I don’t care if they’re CG generated, I can’t handle seeing animals hurt or dying.

Eve Best, I knew it was coming but it was so hard to watch. Especially knowing her bond with Meleys. An incredible actress gone too soon.

Can’t believe we only have 4 episodes left.

VulchR

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
Scotland
OMG, ep 4.....🐉🔥💥

This is totally my favorite serie now. Hope it will be material left for a 3rd season.
But I have seen and heard of plenty of dragon eggs, it's good.

I hope Rhaenyra takes back her thrown soon.
We know what happens already - the outcome was referred to in the original GoT series.... But yes, I loved episode 4, but felt the loss of one of my favourite characters.

Lioness~

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2017
Sweden
We know what happens already - the outcome was referred to in the original GoT series.... But yes, I loved episode 4, but felt the loss of one of my favourite characters.
I saw that too, but that was a looong time ago, and as a meditator I don’t keep that trivial sh-t in my head. But internet says she didn’t. So ok, if they don’t renew the House of Dragon I can always rewatch the Games of Thrones. I remember the midget though.

VulchR

macrumors 68040
Jun 8, 2009
Scotland
You may know what you know from GoT, but let's not jump the gun here. There's still plenty of material for a few more seasons.

The show has already been renewed for season 3.
I'd like to see a post-GoT sequel - maybe find out what happens to a few the original characters later in life. I usually don't go for fantasy stuff like this but it is close enough to some actual history (not dragons of course) to make it interesting.

Huntn

macrumors Core
May 5, 2008
The Misty Mountains
Not here to throw any water on the party, but watched all of season 1 and left that feeling lack luster. My wife’s been watching season 2, but it seems gloomy when I walk though the room, just not engaged. Either it’s lacking a dynamic from the original story that pulled me right in, or I’m suffering from GOT fatigue. 😔

PhoenixDown

macrumors 6502
Oct 12, 2012
I'd like to see a post-GoT sequel - maybe find out what happens to a few the original characters later in life. I usually don't go for fantasy stuff like this but it is close enough to some actual history (not dragons of course) to make it interesting.

That will be SNOW which follows Jon Snow -- I think its supposed to premier later this year but not 100% sure.

Reactions: VulchR

Lioness~

macrumors 68040
Apr 26, 2017
Sweden
ep. 5 indicate more dragon action, I heard: 'when dragons go to war’......ohhh

Not here to throw any water on the party, but watched all of season 1 and left that feeling lack luster. My wife’s been watching season 2, but it seems gloomy when I walk though the room, just not engaged. Either it’s lacking a dynamic from the original story that pulled me right in, or I’m suffering from GOT fatigue. 😔
People and even dragons grow up - s1 was cute and Rhaenara was a child, and then people started to die, which usally can complicate and mess up things in families, especially when there's power involed.

I don't watch for any cuteness myself, I like the dragons, and the fire and power 🐉🔥

Reactions: VulchR and Huntn
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.