⚙ Operations Hub

FransLeys
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

[Beta] Looking for testers: control what data sync matches on

👋🏻 Frans here, product manager for Data Sync at HubSpot.

We've built a feature, now available in closed beta, to help you customize how records match in a sync, or turn it off all together. We'd love to talk to some of you who may be interested in seeing if this can work on your sync setup.

If ever you've suffered from companies not syncing over because of duplicative names, or you wanted to sync two apps that already hold deal information but weren't able to match etc... This is for you. 

For early US, or daytime Europe calls, feel free to book direct on on my calendar, and if you fail to find a time that works feel free to use this link which is my product designer's. 

unnamed.png

If you are curious about how this works specifically, drop a message in this thread.
2 Replies 2
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @FransLeys, this sounds like a fantastic initiative! 

I'm sure many in our HubSpot Community could benefit from customizing data sync matches.  I'm tagging a few community members who might be interested: @danmoyle, @Josh, and @HFisher7 would you be interested? 

Looking forward to hearing more about this exciting feature!

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks for thinking of me (Impulse Creative) @PamCotton@FransLeys i'll share with my team and see if we have folks interested! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes