2024 Elections

“If I had a [crystal ball], then I can tell you .... If I could feel her aura. I just don’t have anything to share on that,” Jean-Pierre said of Biden's possible 2024 rival.
Trump's former secretary of state overtly slammed the ex-president, heating up the 2024 GOP presidential race.
Michael Reagan, chairman and president of The Reagan Legacy Foundation, questioned the Arizona Republican's appearance at CPAC.
Gov. Chris Sununu, who might run himself, said he expects his fellow Republicans will choose someone other than the ex-president as the party's nominee.
The self-help author is the first Democrat to formally challenge President Joe Biden for the 2024 nomination.
At the Conservative Political Action Conference, which is all about Trump, Michigan businessman Perry Johnson is just trying to get noticed.
"I've heard worse," the former president told right-wing radio host Sebastian Gorka.
The former House speaker said he won't attend the Republican National Convention set to be held in his state if the former president is the GOP nominee.
The former vice president said the GOP will have "better choices" than his former boss for 2024, and he revealed when he may throw his own hat into the ring.