Cloud Function Deploy Error: "You must grant Storage Object Viewer permission"

Hi,

When I try to deploy a Cloud Function I get the following error:

Build failed with status: FAILURE and message: failed to Fetch: failed to download archive gs://gcf-v2-sources-12345678901-us-west1/health/function-source.zip: Access to bucket gcf-v2-sources-12345678901-us-west1 denied. You must grant Storage Object Viewer permission to 12345678901-compute@developer.gserviceaccount.com. . For more details see the logs at (URL Removed by Staff)
Troubleshooting:
  • I tried tracking down and granting the referenced permissions, and I also found documentation referencing other permissions. I even tried granting service accounts with owner permissions, but same symptom.
  • I successfully deployed a function in a different test account. The difference is that the test account does not have a named organization, "No organization." The problem account has a named organization under a Google Workspace.
  • My project is associated with a billing account, but I still am under the free trial period, but I setup my test account billing in the same way without  problems.
  • Similar post, but does not solve my issue, https://www.googlecloudcommunity.com/gc/Serverless/App-Engine-Deployment-failure-on-permission/m-p/5...

Thanks.

0 0 117