TUNIC
End of the game is trash
So glad I'm playing this on gamepass. was fun up till the cathedral then the games just decides make everything very very hard.

Also the interactions has slight pauses, walk up to your ghost slight pause then prompt. Walk to button slight pause then prompt. Go to pick something up Yes/No default no, move left input ignored till repeated.

Get to close to an intractable get prompt, then can't dodge. Dodge and interact on the same buttons is dumb.

Going into running is also clunky.

A mostly fun game ruined by a couple of little things that get magnified because they repeatedly happen.
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Kranst Jul 11 @ 2:22am 
What helped me during the endgame was adjusting my thought process towards the puzzles. In regards to the categories of The Golden Path and Fairies, remembering that the Holy Cross was always necessary helped immensely in finding solutions. Often the solution was much simpler than I was making it.

Though if you are referring to the "last three" puzzles... yes, those are quite difficult blind and take some extra work. Though they are not mandatory.

Though I never did have a problem with dodge and interact, nor can I recall more than a few moments where those two interfered with one another.
Last edited by Kranst; Jul 11 @ 2:25am
< >
Showing 1-1 of 1 comments
Per page: 1530 50