TUNIC
 This topic has been pinned, so it's probably important
Encounter a bug? Please email support@finji.co
Hi everyone, and thanks so much for playing TUNIC!

While Finji staff is present in the Steam forums to assist with bug reports and questions. we encourage you to reach out directly to our support team at support@finji.co should you ever encounter a technical issue. You're still welcome to post here to the Steam forums for community assistance, however emailing support@finji.co is a direct line to us.

Cheers!
Harris @ Finji
< >
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
Razzle Mar 17, 2022 @ 8:02pm 
whats the big patch for .w.
Xea’sh’kaebt Mar 17, 2022 @ 11:27pm 
Can you guys release patch notes. It was 340mb and nobody knows what was fixed
Habsy Mar 18, 2022 @ 8:00am 
I am playing using Linux + Proton. The game runs out of the box (with and without my PS4 controller) without any crashes or other problems. The only weird thing is that achievements do not unlock. Is this supposed to happen? This can be of interest, especially for people using Steam Deck.
jrubz Mar 18, 2022 @ 9:56am 
Originally posted by Habsy:
I am playing using Linux + Proton. The game runs out of the box (with and without my PS4 controller) without any crashes or other problems. The only weird thing is that achievements do not unlock. Is this supposed to happen? This can be of interest, especially for people using Steam Deck.
I wasn't having any issues with achievements. What's your current setup?
Habsy Mar 18, 2022 @ 10:20am 
Originally posted by jrubz:

Hey jrubz, I'm using Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS and Proton 6.3-8. I also tried Proton 7.0-1 and achievements don't work either. What's your current setup?
Last edited by Habsy; Mar 18, 2022 @ 10:21am
Übelkrähe Mar 18, 2022 @ 11:29am 
Crashes at start, but doesn't matter, i'll refund anyways due to lack of UW support.
jrubz Mar 18, 2022 @ 6:09pm 
Originally posted by Übelkrähe:
Crashes at start, but doesn't matter, i'll refund anyways due to lack of UW support.
there's already a mod for it, and it seems that I haven't seen glitches with it, some regions may not display entirely correctly by my guess though.
jrubz Mar 18, 2022 @ 6:10pm 
Originally posted by jrubz:

Hey jrubz, I'm using Ubuntu 20.04.3 LTS and Proton 6.3-8. I also tried Proton 7.0-1 and achievements don't work either. What's your current setup?
Under Arch with Proton 7.0-1. Maybe it's something with steam? As the entire shell of steam is supposed to interact with itself.
Are you using the flatpak of steam?
FireFauxes Mar 19, 2022 @ 8:07am 
Found a small bug i think, (or maby i pressed something) but the UI for just the top 3 item slots and the potions became larger as if i am always in my bag menu. It just happened after i got my first few upgrades. Quiting and continuing didnt fix. I'm absolutely in love with this game tho. It makes me so happy. Amazing job on it!

EDIT: Fixed my own issue. If this happens to you quit and shut the whole game down and start it back up again. Just quit and continue wont reset it.
Last edited by FireFauxes; Mar 19, 2022 @ 8:18am
Ban.Pari Mar 20, 2022 @ 11:53am 
running into a problem where the input code isnt working on the door to page 48-49, it worked for the rest of the doors but this one isnt budging, not sure if its still locked off for some reason or i bypassed being able to open it
jrubz Mar 20, 2022 @ 12:34pm 
Originally posted by Ban.Pari:
running into a problem where the input code isnt working on the door to page 48-49, it worked for the rest of the doors but this one isnt budging, not sure if its still locked off for some reason or i bypassed being able to open it
take a closer look at the pages and what they mean, I think you might be missing something!
ch.gegenhuber Mar 20, 2022 @ 3:27pm 
Prrly i didnt check enough, but in NG+ i was coming from the mountain to the quarry and worked my way down. As i didnt activated the block as when i come from the front i was standing at the closed gate, and the ladder downwards is a destroyed one. Prlly could just had reloaded but i managed to go out of bounds at the back of the screen with the big door and just falled down and died somewhere there = problem solved itself.
Venny Mar 21, 2022 @ 6:48pm 
I had the same issue as the previous post. I was running to the zigurat on New Game + but I forgot to open the way, getting stuck in the lower miasma zone. This is essentially a soft lock because of the ladder, forcing you to kill yourself or jump through hoops to reload. Might want to edit that map to change the ladder into a full one.
Supa Guy Mar 22, 2022 @ 3:36pm 
So I got all the way to the final boss and I teleported to where the area with all of the other teleporters are and I'm stuck in a white screen. This hasn't happened at any point of the game until now. I've tried restarting it, repairing it, and made sure my drivers are up to date. Still stuck on the white screen.
Venny Mar 22, 2022 @ 6:04pm 
I've done 3 consecutive runs of new game + cause I was curious what the max stats are. The upgrade items seem a bit too skewed into favoring health, which I understand, but still seems like too much of a difference.

Also, I have over 20 bottles now. Only up to 20 bottles show up on the UI, but I can still use a couple more before they start depleting, so I'm guessing they are not showing correctly. The bottles look kinda ugly all lined up like that, and when you pause the game they bleed into the left side of the UI. I'd suggest having 2 rows of bottles, and limit them to 20 if no more are going to show up.
< >
Showing 1-15 of 54 comments
Per page: 1530 50