Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ginofresh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2017
so i doubt anyone will be able to help me with this, but i am going to give it a shot.
i been wanting an ipad for the longest time due to how thin and compact it it, the website i work for is kasamba.com and i go to there website to log on and wait for people to call me, when i go to the website on ANY web browser it says "this broswer/platform is not supported" but it work on my amazon tablet? is there anyway that you guy's know i could maybe fix this? i did reach out to them. just waiting for them to get back to me.

i guess i want to know if there is any button i need to press on the ipad to allow for this to work? like macO safari?

one more

macrumors 601
Aug 6, 2015
Earth
I had no problem accessing your site from Safari on my iPhone, but you could also try to ask for a desktop version of your site, by clicking on the “aA” button on the left-bottom of your search bar.

IMG_9799.jpeg

ginofresh

macrumors regular
Original poster
Feb 20, 2017
I had no problem accessing your site from Safari on my iPhone, but you could also try to ask for a desktop version of your site, by clicking on the “aA” button on the left-bottom of your search bar.

View attachment 2381515
yes i did that and it still doesnt work. i c go on the website just cant go the work part of it

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.