Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
I have noticed when creating responses on here with the new M4 iPad Pro keyboard, letters in words will often get auto-capitalized, several of the words I type will want to constantly change to a completely different word or spelling, even if the spelling is correct. If I am not mistaken, this was an issue as well for the OG Magic Keyboand but, I don’t recall what users did to resolve. I am curious if any other M4 Magic Keyboard user has noticed the same on the forum.

EllieCat

macrumors member
Jan 10, 2024
U.S
I don’t have that problem, but I do have it when typing with the iPhone xr. (No external keyboard attached)

beach bum

macrumors demi-goddess
Oct 6, 2011
Philly
So far I haven’t had this problem when responding in the forums with the M4 iPad Pro keyboard. Maybe check the Hardware/All Keyboard settings and turn off those items where you are having the issue(s) to see will resolve the problem?

Apple_Robert

Contributor
Original poster
Sep 21, 2012
In the middle of several books.
So far I haven’t had this problem when responding in the forums with the M4 iPad Pro keyboard. Maybe check the Hardware/All Keyboard settings and turn off those items where you are having the issue(s) to see will resolve the problem?
Thanks for replying. I believe I found the culprit and if I am not mistaken, it was the same problem with the OG MKB. I had BB code toggled on for the forum under reply settings. Once I turned that off, my problem disappeared.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.