Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

We're tracking a huge collection of discounts on Apple products and related accessories this weekend as we head into the final days before Father's Day this Sunday, June 16. With two days to go until Father's Day, most orders placed today will probably miss the delivery window, but there are steep discounts here that are worth looking into even if they arrive a bit after the holiday.

Fathers-Day-Deals-2020.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

These sales include discounts on AirPods, iPads, MacBooks, Sonos speakers, and other products. All of the deals listed in this article have already begun, and most of them will last until Sunday, June 16, unless otherwise stated.

Best Father's Day Deals

AirPods

airpods-fathers-day.jpg

AirPods deals are in abundance this week, perfectly timed for anyone who wants to pick up a pair for Father's Day. The rarest discount is $100 off the AirPods Max, but you'll also find steep markdowns on AirPods 2, AirPods 3, and AirPods Pro 2, all on Amazon.

Apple Watch

apple-watch-fathers-day.jpg

Similar to AirPods, we're tracking discounts across the entire Apple Watch lineup this week, including the Apple Watch SE, Apple Watch Series 9, and Apple Watch Ultra 2. These deals can all be found on Amazon this time around, and most color and band combinations are delayed beyond Father's Day.

M2 iPad Air

m2-ipad-air-fathers-day.jpg

Amazon has up to $80 off the M2 iPad Air this weekend, starting at $569.00 for the 128GB Wi-Fi 11-inch iPad Air, down from $599.00. These models just launched last month, and included the M2 chip, Touch ID, a Retina display, and more.

11-inch

13-inch

M1 iPad Air
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: The Best Father's Day Deals on AirPods, MacBooks, iPads, Sonos Speakers, and More

Last edited:

Justin Cymbal

macrumors 6502
Mar 25, 2008
Boston, Massachusetts
$189.99 for the 2nd gen AirPods with USB-C is a great price which has been the best price on these up until recently when it hit $179.99 on Amazon:

I was able to get mine back in September for $199.99 because Amazon took $49 off before the product even was available for purchase:

When I bought my USB-C AirPods in September, I was actually in New Hampshire at the time so I was able to pick the AirPods up at an Amazon Locker (right near where I was) to save the $12 in sales tax that I’d normally have paid if I was in my home state so I effectively got it for $188 (if factoring in the tax)

$199.99 seems to be the standard price on these that Amazon seems very quick to enact and looking back, I definitely don’t regret waiting until March of this year (to have gotten a price cheaper than what I’ve paid) considering I’ve taken them on many flights/trips since September

Cam Elppa

macrumors member
Jul 4, 2021
Can any one answer why Mother’s Day in the US is the same day as in Australia, but Father’s Day in the US is in June but in September in Australia.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.