Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kurtfoster

Contributor
Original poster
Mar 8, 2009
I recently purchased an iPad Pro 13 inch. I upgraded it to iPadOS 17.5, and I have had major issues with Apple Music. Duplicates, long gone tracks reappearing, album artwork all over the place. Has anyone else had this experience?

I should note that after the initial problems, I erased the device and set it up again as brand new to see what would happen. The issues also appear to only be on the iPad. The iPhone and other computers are unaffected.

mic j

macrumors 68030
Mar 15, 2012
I don't know about the iPad. But I am have album art issues with TVOS 17.5. Most not appearing but some here and there.

transmaster

Contributor
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
The problem I am having, and they might fix themselves with time. The Album art is missing in my playlists. I have Apple Music in 3 devices counting the new iPad so I am not concerned about this. Found the fix read below.

Last edited:

transmaster

Contributor
Feb 1, 2010
Cheyenne, Wyoming
I don't know about the iPad. But I am have album art issues with TVOS 17.5. Most not appearing but some here and there.
You need to turn on the sync within Apple Music.

How to turn on Sync Library on your iPhone or iPad
  1. Open the Apple Music app and tap the photo icon. . ...
  2. Open the Settings app.
  3. Tap Music.
  4. Turn on Sync Library. Don't see Sync Library?
  5. Turn on Sync Library on your other devices.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.