Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Verizon recently opened up a new sale on a variety of iPad cases, with prices hitting as low as $16.00. In the sale, you'll find cases and folios for the 9.7-inch iPad, 10.5-inch iPad Air and old iPad Pro, and the 2018 12.9-inch iPad Pro.

ipad-cases-verizon.png
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Verizon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

These discounts include cases made by Speck, Tech21, OtterBox, Incipio, and some Verizon-branded accessories. Additionally, there is one discount on Apple's official Smart Folio for the 2018 12.9-inch iPad Pro, at a notable low price of just $30.00. This $70 discount can be seen after you add the accessory to your cart.

9.7-inch iPad

10.5-inch iPad Air/iPad Pro

12.9-inch iPad Pro (2018)

If you're on the hunt for more discounts, be sure to visit our Apple Deals roundup where we recap the best Apple-related bargains of the past week.

Article Link: Deals: Verizon Discounts Wide Range of iPad Cases, Including Apple's Smart Folio for 12.9-Inch iPad Pro at $30

Greenmeenie

macrumors 68020
Jan 14, 2013
$30? Thats a discount? I love Apple, but I buy all my cases for Apple products on Amazon. the case for my 11” iPad pro cost $10

Darth Tulhu

macrumors 68020
Apr 10, 2019
If I had an iPad Pro, I'd jump on the Smart Folio for $30.

I'd use it for the times when the iPad Magic Keyboard would be too much and want to travel light, and the magnetic swap would be a breeze.

Reactions: Mr. Awesome

StuBeck

macrumors 6502a
May 6, 2008
Hows the smart folio as a replacement case when I already have one? I had a Logitech case for my iPad Air 2 that worked great and would support itself sitting up at many different angles. I haven't had great luck with my Belkin case for my iPad Pro, it doesn't seem to hold itself well in the two groves it has, and I'd like more options for angles of viewing.

cvam1985

Cancelled
Sep 25, 2011
I am tempted to jump on that folio for thirty bucks just as a backup in case mine gets ruined! But alas, I’m going to exercise self control.
But if they had the white one.... !!

the_color_orange

macrumors regular
Mar 18, 2014
South, South Texas
I’m returning my cactus green Apple folio case for my iPad Pro 12.9. It doesn’t really have any protection. The folds are great and all but other than that, it’s not safe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.