Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Sales have appeared across Apple's lineup of AirPods Bluetooth headphones this week, including the AirPods With Charging Case, AirPods With Wireless Charging Case, and AirPods Pro. You'll find these sales at carriers this time around, including Verizon and AT&T.

AirPods-Discount-Deals.png
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

To start, Verizon has the AirPods With Charging Case at $129.00, down from $159.00. This $30 discount will be applied after you add the accessory to your cart, and it's just $1 shy of the lowest price we've ever tracked on this 2019 version of the AirPods.

Verizon also has the AirPods With Wireless Charging Case on sale, priced at $164.49, down from $199.00. This $35 discount isn't quite the best sale price we've seen on this model of the AirPods, but it is among the best discounts that you'll find online for a new version of the AirPods With Wireless Charging Case. You'll also need to add this model to your cart to see the sale.

Lastly, AT&T still has the AirPods Pro for $224.00, down from $249.00. Although it's just $25 off, this remains one of the best sales for a new model of AirPods Pro that we've ever seen, and is about $10 under the price of Amazon's current sale.

We track sales for every model of the AirPods in our Best AirPods Deals guide, so be sure to bookmark that page while you shop around for the wireless headphones.

Article Link: Deals: Sales Hit Every Model of Apple's AirPods, Starting at $129 for AirPods With Charging Case

Last edited:

kyleh22

macrumors 6502a
Apr 26, 2012
Baltimore, MD
hopefully this is a sign retailers are clearing out inventory in advance of new models. I'd love to pick up some over ear headphones in advance of returning to the office work environment.

Reactions: PhillyGuy72

bchery21

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
Boston, MA
I'm tempted to buy a pair of the regular AirPods but then there's the rumor of the delayed AirPods 3. Knowing me I'm just going to wait it out...but for how long?

TantalizedMind

Suspended
Feb 5, 2007
I just lost my pair of AirPods and the sale is tempting but this happened to me last time.

Gen 1 went on sale so I finally took the plunge. Two weeks later Gen 2 came out...

Guess I’ll wait for Gen 3 to come out in a few weeks...

Cancelled
Jul 12, 2016
I'm tempted to buy a pair of the regular AirPods but then there's the rumor of the delayed AirPods 3. Knowing me I'm just going to wait it out...but for how long?

Whenever somebody asks ‘when the next product will release’ or ‘should I buy it or wait‘, purchase them now and enjoy it for what it is. If you try to plan your purchases around a on a timeline that nobody knows, then you’ll just be waiting for something that you wish you would’ve purchased in the beginning. If you have the money, and you want to experience the AirPods, take a advantage of them now. There really is no sense in waiting, And try not to read too deep into ‘rumors’.

bchery21

macrumors 6502a
Aug 3, 2009
Boston, MA
Whenever somebody asks ‘when the next product will release’ or ‘should I buy it or wait‘, purchase them now and enjoy it for what it is. If you try to plan your purchases around a on a timeline that nobody knows, then you’ll just be waiting for something that you wish you would’ve purchased in the beginning. If you have the money, and you want to experience the AirPods, take a advantage of them now. There really is no sense in waiting, And try not to read too deep into ‘rumors’.

I understand what you're putting down, but we know Gen 3 is inevitable. I'll survive with my Soundcore Spirit X's until then.

PhillyGuy72

macrumors 68040
Sep 13, 2014
Philadelphia, PA USA
If you have a Micro Center nearby, the wireless Gen 2's are now 159.99.

**They WERE 129.99 last week, this past weekend..the price of these move around a little bit at M.C.. Best advice, sign up for the mailing list, these will probaly drop in price again soon.

[automerge]1589299930[/automerge]
I just lost my pair of AirPods and the sale is tempting but this happened to me last time.

Gen 1 went on sale so I finally took the plunge. Two weeks later Gen 2 came out...

Guess I’ll wait for Gen 3 to come out in a few weeks...
Yeah, I gave in for the lower price Gen 2's because my Gen 1 battery is pretty much shot. PLUS I read the new ones are "delayed." (maybe rumored??) SMH, seeing the prices of these dropping all over now..thinking Gen 3s are coming out sooner than expected. DOH!

Who knows, oh well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.