Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bbchucks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2009
Anyone have issues with Chrome and Brave browsers after the BETA2 update?

constantly getting

Your connection was interrupted​

A network change was detected.

ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED

laestrella

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2012
Same. Trying everything. Only certain sites are impacted in Arc for me. In particular Reddit just does not work properly and I'm getting constant request failed notifications in addition to the Network Changed error.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the iPhone mirroring feature. Based on old threads I'm seeing, the issue might be related to iPhones paired to Xcode or iPhones plugged into a MacBook.

Reactions: bbchucks

bbchucks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2009
Same. Trying everything. Only certain sites are impacted in Arc for me. In particular Reddit just does not work properly and I'm getting constant request failed notifications in addition to the Network Changed error.

I'm wondering if it has anything to do with the iPhone mirroring feature. Based on old threads I'm seeing, the issue might be related to iPhones paired to Xcode or iPhones plugged into a MacBook.
any ideas how to fix this? seems like most browsers are broken except safari

laestrella

macrumors member
Mar 9, 2012
any ideas how to fix this? seems like most browsers are broken except safari
No. I have tried everything short of going back to Sonoma. Someone on Reddit said a factory reset fixed it but I’m not ready do make that decision yet. But I need Arc…..so I may give in and do it.

HRoland

macrumors newbie
Jan 17, 2016
Same here, its making me lose my mind. Not just chrome, but any chromium app, so Slack, Spotify, Notion.

Nothing helped, tried everything suggested in the past:(

LinMac

macrumors 65816
Oct 28, 2007
Do you have "Use secure DNS" enabled in Brave? Besides that, check IPv6. I've seen network issues with Brave/similar due to both

Last edited:

drhex

macrumors newbie
Jun 27, 2024
Go to Facetime/Settings/Calls from iPhone and disable. That fixed it for me, found on Reddit.

Argelius

macrumors 6502
Jun 16, 2005
Same issue here. And the suggestion above (disabling calls from iPhone in Facetime) seems to have fixed it! What an odd, seemingly unrelated, setting. But, Whoo-who!

bbchucks

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jun 26, 2009
Same issue here. And the suggestion above (disabling calls from iPhone in Facetime) seems to have fixed it! What an odd, seemingly unrelated, setting. But, Whoo-who!
wow that did fix the issue!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.