Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

This week's best Apple deals include a new record low price on the Apple Pencil Pro, plus steep discounts on M3 MacBook Pro and M1 iPad Air. You'll also find a few solid deals on Apple-related accessories from Beats, Eufy, and Anker.

Hero0013.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with some of these vendors. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

AirPods and Beats

beats-blue.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on AirPods and Beats headphones
  • Where can I get it? Amazon
  • Where can I find the original deal? Right here

Amazon still has a few discounts across Apple's AirPods and Beats headphones, with up to $170 off these accessories. The best overall deal is on the Beats Studio Pro at their all-time low price of $179.95, down from $349.95.

Apple Pencil Pro

apple-pencil-pro-blue.jpg

• What's the deal? Take $10 off Apple Pencil Pro

This week we saw the Apple Pencil Pro drop to a new record low price of $119.00 on Amazon, down from $129.00. Although only a $10 discount, this is still the best deal we've seen to date on the newest Apple Pencil.

Bluetooth Trackers

airtag-blue.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on AirTag and Eufy SmartTrack Card

Bluetooth Tracker discounts were in abundance this week, and you can still get some of the best discounts today on Amazon. The AirTag 4 Pack is available for $79.99, down from $99.00, and the Eufy SmartTrack Card is on sale for $19.99, down from $29.99.

Anker

anker-blue.jpg

• What's the deal? Save on Anker accessories

Moving to Anker's charging accessories, you can get multiple MagSafe-compatible devices at a discount this week on Amazon, like a portable battery and a wireless charging station. The highlight of the sale is Anker's 24,000 mAh Power Bank with Smart Digital Display for $109.99, down from $149.99. Many of these will require you to clip an on-page coupon before you head to the checkout screen in order to see the sales... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Best Apple Deals of the Week: Apple Pencil Pro Gets New Record Low Price Alongside AirTag Discounts and More

NVDA

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2024
Will the 11 inch M2 Pro be $600 again? It was on Best Buy for a few days. Got the 12.9 for $800 but returned it, too large.

Reactions: _Mitchan1999

AF_APPLETALK

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2020
I ended up taking advantage of the BestBuy iPad Air deal. That's an awesome price on that model. Feels very quality in the way that the low-end base iPad models do not.

NVDA

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2024
I ended up taking advantage of the BestBuy iPad Air deal. That's an awesome price on that model. Feels very quality in the way that the low-end base iPad models do not.
I played with it at the store and it feels like a downgrade from my 2018 Pro in every sense. You can get a M1 Pro refurbished from Apple for $550. It’s a lot better and basically new they replace the casing and screen. If you’re still in the return window I would get rid of the Air.

• Disagree
Reactions: SFjohn

AF_APPLETALK

macrumors 6502a
Nov 12, 2020
I played with it at the store and it feels like a downgrade from my 2018 Pro in every sense. You can get a M1 Pro refurbished from Apple for $550. It’s a lot better and basically new they replace the casing and screen. If you’re still in the return window I would get rid of the Air.
Have too many other things to drop that extra $250 on. Like replacements for my worn-out APM.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.