Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon this week has a collection of discounts on the Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra 2, providing near all-time low prices on both of these wearables.

Apple Watch SE

apple-watch-se-blue.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Apple's 40mm GPS Apple Watch SE is available for $189.00 today on Amazon, down from $249.00. This is just $10 higher compared to the all-time low price on the wearable. This deal is available in all three aluminum color options, and only Amazon has the discount.

You can also get the 44mm GPS Apple Watch SE on sale right now, available for $219.00 on Amazon, down from $279.00. This is another near all-time low price that's just $10 away from the lowest price on the Apple Watch SE, and it's also available in all three aluminum colors.

This model of the Apple Watch SE launched in September 2022 and remains Apple's most affordable Apple Watch. The Apple Watch SE lacks some of the upgraded features you'll find in some Series 9 or Ultra 2 models, like temperature sensing and ECG functionality, but it will otherwise provide you with all key Apple Watch features, and at the cheapest price possible.

Apple Watch Ultra 2

apple-watch-ultra-blue.jpg

Finally, we're also tracking a solid deal on one model of the Apple Watch Ultra 2. You can get the model with the Indigo Alpine Loop (Small) for $714.00 on Amazon, down from $799.00. While this is the only model at $714.00, Amazon also has a bigger collection of Ultra 2 models at $719.00, a solid second-best price.

Be sure to visit our full Deals Roundup to shop for even more Apple-related products and accessories.

Article Link: Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Ultra 2 Available for Low Prices on Amazon

mansplains

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2021
Still need an entry $99 SE model that comes without a band or charger. That’s all extra. :rolleyes:
At least you can pick the band with Apple Watch Studio, you're not stuck with a default sport band you'll never use. The custom combinations of band and computer aren't unique SKUs AFAIK, so Apple could do similar with the charger. Ask "Do you need a charger?" with the standard and fast charger as options, etc. Then again, the charger in-box may be regulatory, or for the simple aspect of having what you need, as a new user, to use the device.

Reactions: JosephAW

peneaux

macrumors 6502
Nov 17, 2020
I would like to get the SE but MacRumors Buyer's Guide says DO NOT BUY.

I want a watch mostly to check my heart rate for the day.

ZeroInspo

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2022
I would like to get the SE but MacRumors Buyer's Guide says DO NOT BUY.

I want a watch mostly to check my heart rate for the day.
It doesn’t say that at all. It says to consider what you want to get out of the watch before buying the SE, because it lacks many of the health tracking features that make the device compelling. If all you care about is heart rate, SE is fine. However, imo someone who’s concerned about their cardiovascular health should probably be more interested in the ECG feature which the SE does not have. Heart rate alone doesn’t say a whole lot.

michaelsviews

macrumors 65816
Sep 25, 2007
New England
The SE isn’t competitive anymore. Better buy an Huawei or xiaomi for half the price as the SE and with the functions and specs of a Apple Watch 9
HUAWEI WATCH FIT 3 looks like a good challenge. If Apple would allow GPS to be turned off battery life would be much much better.

svish

macrumors G4
Nov 25, 2017
Good discount on watch SE. Should see more discounts in the coming months.

elliotmoore91

macrumors member
Apr 24, 2019
My partner recently bought an SE and the battery life makes it borderline unusable. Meanwhile my Fitbit watch can last almost a week.

No5tromo

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2012
Never buying SE again, the lack of fast charging and on-screen keyboard are too big of a deal for me plus the early drop of support for gen 1 made this a worse than expected experience

Reactions: elliotmoore91
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.