Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MacRumors

macrumors bot
Original poster
Apr 12, 2001

Amazon today has a large collection of discounts from Anker, Belkin, Eufy, and Jackery, including a wide array of wall chargers, Bluetooth trackers, and other USB-C accessories. Some of these deals will require you to clip an on-page coupon then head to the checkout screen before you see the final sale price, and some require a Prime membership.

anker-2-orange.jpg
Note: MacRumors is an affiliate partner with Amazon. When you click a link and make a purchase, we may receive a small payment, which helps us keep the site running.

Eufy's main discount is on the SmartTrack Card for $19.99, down from $29.99. This accessory is shaped like a credit card so it can fit in your wallet and allows you to track it when it goes missing. It's also compatible with Apple's Find My app, so you can get left behind notifications and many other Find My features when you add it to the app.

Switching to the Anker deals, you can get the 24,000 mAh Prime Power Bank with Smart Digital Display for $109.99, down from $129.99. If you need a bigger battery, you can get the Portable Power Station with Smart Display + Retractable Light for $129.99 with an on-page coupon, down from $149.99. Additionally, below you'll find more Anker accessories including speakers and USB-C products.

Finally, for the Jackery deals you'll find an array of portable power stations on sale this week, including the Explorer 100 Plus with Solar Panel for $199.99 with an on-page coupon, down from $229.99. This is a miniature-sized portable power station that can fit in the palm of your hand and weighs just 2.13 lbs, while featuring a 31,000 mAh capacity and 128W output.

Belkin

Eufy

Anker

Audio

Portable Batteries

Power Stations
... Click here to read rest of article

Article Link: Amazon's New Sale Has Big Savings on Popular Accessories From Anker, Eufy, and Jackery

audiophilosophy

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2017
New Orleans
I have 4 eufy security cams outside my house, and I love them. Really great how they don’t nickel and dime their customers with a subscription fee like most of their competitors.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.