Tickets & Conversations

DNeal32
Participant

Seeing only active contacts in tickets

SOLVE

Hi, 

Is there a way to view only active contacts for the ticket company when creating a ticket / editing a ticket? Currently I get every single CRM contact to choose from when I want to add a contact into a ticket. As you can imagine, bit painful when you don't know the name and have to search by the email domain name to find those for the company.

I create upgrade tickets via an import, and need to add contacts to the ticket based on one of the properties. I can't even see that info without having the company/contacts open on another screen. 

Many thanks in advance.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
LouiseHare
Solution
Top Contributor | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @DNeal32,

Unfortunately, you can't filter down the list of Contacts that can be associated to a Ticket if you are doing it via the associations tab on the right-hand of the Ticket record screen.

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 14.50.44.png 

If you are creating the tickets by import and can associate Contacts based on a property, you could export the Contacts and use the VLOOKUP function to pull the associated Contact into the Ticket import.

Hope this helps,

Untitled design (5).png

Louise Hare she/her

Freelance HubSpot Expert

Book a Consultation

If my reply helped to answer your question please mark it as a solution to make it

easier for others to find! 

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
LouiseHare
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @DNeal32,

Unfortunately, you can't filter down the list of Contacts that can be associated to a Ticket if you are doing it via the associations tab on the right-hand of the Ticket record screen.

Screenshot 2024-06-21 at 14.50.44.png 

If you are creating the tickets by import and can associate Contacts based on a property, you could export the Contacts and use the VLOOKUP function to pull the associated Contact into the Ticket import.

Hope this helps,

Untitled design (5).png

Louise Hare she/her

Freelance HubSpot Expert

Book a Consultation

If my reply helped to answer your question please mark it as a solution to make it

easier for others to find!