Lists, Lead Scoring & Workflows

GTorres0

Triggering a Workflow via a form w/ Deal Properties

SOLVE

Hi everyone, 

I am currently trying to trigger a workflow based on deal properties (not a deal itself). Currently, the form is housed on FormCrafts.com due to its customizability and it allows you to create/update deal properties in HubSpot. 

Is it possible to make deal properties a trigger for workflows? Or would I have to make a data transfer between a contact property and a deal property? 

Thank you for any help. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GTorres0,

Is it possible to make deal properties a trigger for workflows? Or would I have to make a data transfer between a contact property and a deal property?

Yes 🙂 When you create a workflow, simply pick deal-based workflow from the left sidebar:

karstenkoehler_0-1718282235725.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @GTorres0,

Yes 🙂 When you create a workflow, simply pick deal-based workflow from the left sidebar:

karstenkoehler_0-1718282235725.png

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes