Dashboards & Reporting

JEdwards174

Playbooks & reporting

So I am trying to organize my companies customers. We work with our customers from forward facing all the way up to C-level. I am wondering if there is a way to organize the customers by Company>District>Store#XXX. And to add another level, organize C-levels, District managers, Store managers, and ASM's within their respective levels. The issue we are running into is we want to still export data from our playbooks and sequences from hubspot with this organization in mind. From what we can tell, if we properly organize the companys and the employees, we will not be able to retrieve said data. Any help on this would be amazing as tracking this data would assist with a lot.

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
BérangèreL
Community Manager
Community Manager

Playbooks & reporting

Hi @JEdwards174,

Thank you for asking the Community!

I understand that you'd like to have conditional logic for properties and being able to use these in playbooks so that the data is store in the company record. Please let me know if that's not the case.

I'd like to share these articles that might be of interest:

- Set up conditional options for properties
- Use dependent form fields

I'd like to invite a couple of subject matter experts to this conversation: Hi @Mike_Eastwood, @GrantCarlile and @Dan1 do you have suggestions to help @JEdwards174, please?

Also, if anybody else has anything to add and/or share, please feel free to join in the conversation 🙂

Thank you and have a great day!

Best,
Bérangère

Saviez-vous que la Communauté est disponible en Français ?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings!

0 Upvotes
JEdwards174

Playbooks & reporting

So just to clarify we work with our customers to train their employees from C level down to Forward facing. We would like to be able to have a playbook that reports various answers to an excel or an exportable format with the information being able to be organized by store/district/region. Currently we are having some issues getting playbook data to export unless they are a contact making it so that we have 30,000 contacts that are not organized by company at all.

0 Upvotes